Hash Brown Chicken
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup melted margarine, divided
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine hash browns and chicken in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Mix together 1/2 cup margarine, mushroom soup, cheese, onion and sour cream.
- Pour over potatoes and chicken.
- Top with cornflakes.
- Drizzle remaining 1/2 cup margarine over top.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes