Honey Dijon Peanut-Crusted Chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dry-roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Freshly-ground pepper
- 4 boneless,
skinless chicken breast halves or legs
- 1/4 cup whole dry-roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter or margarine in 13 x 9-inch baking dish in oven while preheating.
Remove when butter is just melted; set aside.
- In a small bowl or pie plate, combine yogurt, honey and mustard, mixing
until smooth; set aside.
- In another bowl or pie plate, combine flour, chopped peanuts, paprika, salt
- Coat chicken in yogurt mixture, covering both sides, then dredge in flour
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish, turning to coat with melted butter
- Scatter whole peanuts over chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.