Honey-Glazed Chicken Breasts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 3/4 pounds)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Place chicken in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes; turn chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is no longer
pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes