Hot Honey Garlic Drummers
- 24 chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the drumsticks on 2 rimmed baking sheets and season with the salt
and pepper; bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine honey, garlic, and hot pepper sauce;
- Remove the drumsticks from the oven and brush with the sauce.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.