Hot and Spicy Hawaiian Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Hot sauce
- Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade
- Place chicken strips into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Pour half of the Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade and hot sauce (as much as
desired) onto the chicken pieces.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- After 30 minutes repeat the marinating process using the remaining portion
of the bottle, sprinkle more hot sauce on (if desired) and add a little pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.
- Let cool.
Great served over rice!