Hurry Up Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove skin from chicken. Place in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Combine both soups in large mixing bowl until well blended. Pour over chicken
and bake for approximately 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Place chicken on serving plate and spoon the gravy into a bowl.
- Serve over rice or potatoes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes