Island Chicken Supreme
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut into parts
- 3 tablespoons freshly-grated ginger root
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Accent
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Place chicken in shallow baking pan in single layer, skin side up.
over all ginger root, lemon, salt, Accent, mace, curry powder and pepper.
- Pour vegetable oil and water over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and add more water, if necessary.
- Continue baking until chicken is well browned, about 1/2 hour, or until
fork can be inserted with ease.
- Serve with rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes