Jalapeno Orange Mustard Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 jalapeno
pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally spray a rack with Pam. Place rack in a
- Combine mustard, marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and olive oil. Add a pinch of
cayenne pepper if you want it hotter.
- Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast and spoon a little of the mustard
sauce into the opening.
- Baste the tops of the chicken with the mustard.
- Place chicken on prepared rack.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken tests done. Baste once during cooking with
This recipe freezes well.