Jalapeno Orange Mustard Chicken
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally spray a rack with Pam. Place rack in a
- Combine mustard, marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and olive oil. Add a pinch of
cayenne pepper if you want it hotter.
- Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast and spoon a little of the mustard
sauce into the opening.
- Baste the tops of the chicken with the mustard.
- Place chicken on prepared rack.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken tests done. Baste once during cooking with
This recipe freezes well.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes