Lawry's Chicken or Turkey Enchiladas
- 1 package Lawry's Enchilada Sauce Mix
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken or 1 pound ground turkey, browned
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 1/2 cups grated Monterey jack or mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- Prepare Lawry's Enchilada Sauce Mix according to package directions,
using tomato paste and 3 cups water.
- Combine chicken or turkey, Seasoned Salt, 1 3/4 cups of the cheese and olives.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the sauce into a 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Dip each tortilla into enchilada sauce.
- Place about 1/2 cup filling in center of each tortilla. Fold sides over
filling; place in dish, seam side down.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Top with reserved cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Sour cream and olives may also be used as garnish.