Lemon Dijon Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup fine, dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons
country style Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Lemon slices
- Combine bread crumbs and lemon rind in ziplock bag; shake well to mix.
- Combine mustard, lemon juice and lime juice; brush over both sides of chicken
- Place chicken in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat.
- Place coated chicken in an oblong baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 15 minutes per side, or until chicken is
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Yield: 6 servings, about 170 calories per chicken breast half
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 18, 2001.