Lemon Feta Chicken
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch nonstick baking dish and drizzle
with half the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with half the oregano and all the pepper.
- Top with the cheese and green onion.
- Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice and oregano.
- Bake, covered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until done.
Yield: 8 servings