Lemon Ginger Chicken
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate (half 6 ounce can)
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken
- Combine egg, lemonade and soy sauce.
- Mix together bread crumbs, sesame seed, thyme, lemon peel, salt and ginger.
- Melt butter in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Dip chicken into lemonade, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in melted butter, then turn it over.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.