Lemon Poppy Seed Chicken
- 6-8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 small lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds chicken, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, optional
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 2 cups buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Mix together first six ingredients.
- Add chicken and mushrooms and gently stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced lemons.
- Serve over rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes