- 4 boneless chicken breasts (cut in half if large)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (or mushroom)
- 1 soup can milk
- 1 to 2 small cans Ortega whole green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small bag cheese Doritos
- Place chicken pieces in oblong casserole dish.
- Cut chiles in half and wrap around chicken.
- In bowl, mix soup, milk, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
Pour over chicken.
- Place Doritos around edges and crumble a little more on top with a little
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until bubbly.