Maple Crunch Drumsticks
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 envelopes maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Melt butter or margarine in 13 x 9-inch pan in a 375 degree F oven.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and syrup.
- In a paper bag, mix oatmeal and salt.
- Dip drumsticks into egg and syrup mixture, then shake in bag with oatmeal
- Place coated chicken in single layer in butter or margarine in the baking
- Spoon some of the melted margarine over each.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until done.
Yield: 4 servings