Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, boiled until tender
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken broth or water in which chicken was cooked
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted margarine
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cube chicken and place in greased casserole dish.
- Combine the cream of chicken soup and the chicken broth and pour over chicken.
- Combine margarine, buttermilk, flour, salt and pepper and pour over above
to make crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes