- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 5 ounces soft cheese with garlic and herbs (such as Boursin)
- 8 slices prosciutto
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice the chicken breasts lengthwise almost all the way through. Open out.
- Spread the insides of two breasts with pesto, two with garlic-and-herb cheese.
Close them up.
- Wrap a couple of slices of prosciutto around the outside of each one, and lay
them in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
- Add lemon wedges.
- Scatter basil leaves over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes