- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 (14 ounce bag) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread the broccoli evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts over the broccoli.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the soup, sour cream and horseradish.
- Pour or spread evenly over the chicken and broccoli.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
- Let stand for a few minutes before serving for the sauce to thicken.