- 4 whole boneless chicken breasts
- 4 eggs
- Italian bread crumbs
- 3/4 pound margarine
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Slice breasts into serving size pieces.
- Place chicken in slightly beaten egg, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sauté mushrooms and set aside.
- Roll chicken pieces in bread crumbs and fry in margarine until brown (about
- Place chicken in 9 x 13-inch baking dish and put mushrooms on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, then sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Return chicken to oven and bake until cheese melts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes