As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 cups corn chips, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- In a shallow dish combine first four ingredients.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Brush all sides with mayonnaise; coat with chip mixture.
- Place skin side up in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 45 minutes or until fork-tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes