One Dish Chicken Dinner
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 large carrots, quartered lengthwise then cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/2 pound green beans or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Put chicken into a large ovenware pot.
- Place potatoes on top of chicken.
- Add carrots and green beans.
- Mix parsley, ground cumin, salt and pepper together.
- Sprinkle on top of green beans.
- Pour sherry over and cover tightly.
- Bake for 2 hours.
Yield: 4 servings
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Lior, 3-14-02 newsletter.