One Dish Mexican Chicken
- 5 to 6 chicken breasts
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 1 can chicken and rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- Black olives
- 1/4 pound Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar picante sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Boil and bone chicken breasts. Chop into bite-size pieces.
- Crush 3/4 bag of tortilla chips and place in bottom of 13 x 9-inch casserole
- Mix green chiles, soups, sour cream, and 1/2 to 3/4 pound of shredded cheese
- Top with remaining crushed tortilla chips and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and black olives and place on top of tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and can of picante sauce over all.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes