Orange Roasted Chicken
- 1 (5 pound) roasting chicken
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 oranges, cut in half
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Brush chicken with margarine; season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Place oranges in chicken cavity.
- Roast at 325 degrees F for about 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Sprinkle cornstarch into pan. Stir and cook over medium heat just until
smooth; remove from heat.
- Gradually stir in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and boil for 2 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
>> BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.