Oven Fried Chicken with Honey Butter Sauce
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 to 4 pounds chickens, cut up
Honey Butter Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture.
- Melt the butter and pour into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Add pieces of floured chicken in a single layer, turning chicken to coat
- Bake skin side down for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is baking make sauce.
- Turn chicken, pour sauce over chicken pieces and bake for an additional
- Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.
- Honey Butter Sauce: In a small pan melt the butter while beating in the
honey and lemon juice. Pour over the chicken pieces.