Oven Fried Cinnamon Honey Chicken
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine flour with all spices.
- Beat egg and milk.
- Coat chicken pieces with flour.
- Combine breadcrumbs with egg mixture to form a soft moist mixture.
- Roll floured chicken pieces in moist crumb mixture and arrange skin side up in
- Sprinkle with the oil.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until crisp and brown. The last 15 minutes pour over
the combined melted butter, honey and lemon.
This recipe works well with skinless chicken.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.