Oven Ranch Chicken
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 (.04 ounce) package buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup light (or fat-free) sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish or pie plate, combine bread crumbs and salad dressing
mix; mix well.
- Place sour cream in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in sour cream, coating well.
- Roll coated chicken in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.