Oven Roasted Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup part skim milk Ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, with skin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, walnuts, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs,
- Loosen the skin on the chicken breasts to form a pocket, and stuff with
the ricotta cheese mixture.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in the prepared baking dish,
and brush with oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run