Paper Bag Chicken
- Butter, softened
- 1 whole fryer
- Chopped celery
- Chopped bell pepper
- Chopped onion
- Chopped garlic
- Rub butter all over whole fryer, inside and out.
- Salt and pepper fryer, inside and out.
- Stuff fryer with chopped vegetables.
- Place fryer in a brown paper bag which has been greased inside.
- Roll up the open end and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes per pound.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes