Peachy Chicken and Beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans baked with brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 chicken thighs or breasts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine beans, ketchup, preserves, onion and soy sauce in a 10 x 6-inch
- To coat chicken pieces evenly with sauce, nestle chicken in bean mixture,
skin side down, then turn pieces skin side up; cover and bake 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes, basting chicken with sauce occasionally.
Yield: 4 servings