- 4 large (6 to 8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 3/4 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella, grated
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups marinara or your favorite tomato sauce for pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray oil
- Place each chicken breast between plastic wrap and lightly beat with a meat
mallet until fairly thin.
- Mix the provolone and mozzarella.
- Place a breast (smooth side down) on a cutting board.
- Place 1/4 of the pepperoni on the chicken in a thin layer.
- Place 1/4 of the cheese mix in the center of the chicken.
- Bring the sides in slightly and roll up (like an egg roll).
- Spray a medium casserole dish with the oil.
- Roll the chicken in the breadcrumbs and place in the dish, seam side down.
- Spray the chicken with a little oil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Top with warm sauce and garnish with Parmesan.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes