- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 8 pieces chicken
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Chicken: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir together crushed crackers and onion soup mix.
- Dip chicken into melted butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In the same pan, place chicken pieces; sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until fork tender.
- Dip: Stir together all ingredients.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve chicken hot or cold with dip.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes