- 8 ounces dark brown sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 3-4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay chicken breasts in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan; simmer and stir until smooth.
- Pour over chicken, then top with pineapple.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes