Pineapple Chicken 3
- 6 pieces chicken
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 cup water
- Mix together pineapple juice, dressing mix and the seasoned salt.
- Marinate chicken pieces for 6-24 hours.
- Drain the sauce into a saucepan.
- Place chicken pieces in a baking pan and bake skin side down for 45 minutes
in a 350 degree F oven.
- Mix together cornstarch and water.
- Stir into marinade sauce and bring to a boil stirring often.
- When the sauce thickens, turn the chicken pieces skin side up and spoon
some of the marinated sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until done.