Pineapple-Lemon Chicken is delicious served over rice.
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced pineapple
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crumbled
- 3 whole chicken breasts, split
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Combine reserved juice with garlic, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, mustard
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, then brown on both sides in a hot skillet.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow casserole dish.
- Stir sauce.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Arrange pineapple and lemon around chicken.
- Spoon sauce over all.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes