Pineapple Salsa Chicken
- 1 pound boneless chicken pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pineapple salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Place chicken pieces in baking dish.
- Combine pineapple, salsa, garlic and cilantro; pour over chicken and bake
until tender, about 45 to 55 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes