Poppy Seed Chicken
- 4 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 roll Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Poach chicken breasts in water until tender and done.
- Cut into pieces.
- Place into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Mix sour cream and soup together; pour over chicken.
- Mix crackers and poppy seeds and sprinkle over chicken and soup mixture.
- Pour melted butter over topping.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Yield: 6 servings