Potato Chip Chicken
- 1 (20 ounce) bag regular salted potato chips, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) container
of sour cream
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 can cooking spray (butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder/granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- Salsa (optional)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Dip chicken tenderloins into sour cream, then coat with potato chips.
- Place coated chicken on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake chicken for 5 minutes, then reduce heat to 375 degrees F and bake 10
to 12 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, melt butter; add garlic powder.
- Return oven to 450 degrees F and brush garlic butter over each piece of
chicken and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is golden brown.
- Serve with salsa if desired.
Yield: 12 servings
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine 6/16/01 6:20:27 am.