- 8 pieces of your favorite cut of chicken
- 1 cup pretzel crumbs
- 1/4 cup flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Paprika to taste
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Crush pretzels in blender.
- Mix (in a bowl or paper bag) pretzels, flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder
- In another bowl, combine soy sauce and lemon juice.
- Dip chicken pieces into liquid mixture, then roll around (or shake in paper
bag) in dry mixture.
- Put the coated pieces in a shallow or flat pan lined with foil.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees F for one hour.
- Turn over chicken over after 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 14, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes