- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, flattened
- 1/4 cup flavored bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti or vermicelli noodles, buttered
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place bread crumbs in a flat dish and firmly press both sides of the chicken
into the crumbs.
- Place coated chicken pieces in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and top with cheese.
- Dot with butter and bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve with buttered pasta.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes