Quick Chick 2
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- Corn flake crumbs (packaged)
- Freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Parsley sprigs (for garnish)
- Skin and de-bone breasts, if necessary.
- Dip into melted butter.
- Coat with mixture of 1/2 crumbs and 1/2 cheese.
- Brush pieces of aluminum foil big enough to cover the chicken with melted
- Press the ends together.
- Place packages of chicken on baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees F for
20 to 25 minutes.
- To serve, remove carefully from foil wrappers and garnish with fresh parsley.