Quick Chick 2
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- Corn flake crumbs (packaged)
- Freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- Parsley sprigs (for garnish)
- Skin and de-bone breasts, if necessary.
- Dip into melted butter.
- Coat with mixture of 1/2 crumbs and 1/2 cheese.
- Brush pieces of aluminum foil big enough to cover the chicken with melted
- Press the ends together.
- Place packages of chicken on baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees F for
20 to 25 minutes.
- To serve, remove carefully from foil wrappers and garnish with fresh parsley.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.