Quick Mexican Chicken
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken-breast halves
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup corn chips, broken up into small pieces
- Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Combine the cheese soup, tomatoes, parsley, lime juice and the Tabasco.
- Stir the chicken into the sauce.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle the chips on top and bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven 45 minutes,
or until the chicken is done.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrients per serving: 299 calories, 31 grams protein, 11 grams fat (5 grams
saturated fat), 18 grams carbohydrates, 91 mg cholesterol
Source: The Wichita Eagle 10/31/01