Raspberry Cayenne Chicken
- 2 chicken legs (thigh and drumstick attached)
- 1/2 cup red raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon
cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Bake the chicken in a 375 degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until brown.
- Mix together the jam, vinegar, soy sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken, and bake about 15 minutes longer or until
chicken is fork-tender and beautifully glazed.
- Arrange chicken on a platter, and garnish with sprigs of parsley.
Yield: 2 to 4 servings
Source: The Antioxidant Save-Your-Life Cookbook