Raspberry Mustard Chicken
- 1/2 cup raspberry honey mustard
- 1 cup crushed melba toast
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put mustard into a shallow bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine melba toast, pecans and parmesan cheese.
- Pat each chicken breast dry and coat first with mustard and then roll in
- Place on parchment-lined or greased jellyroll pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes