As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless)
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup Thousand Island dressing
- Place chicken in a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Cover with sauerkraut.
- Place cheese slices evenly on top.
- Pour salad dressing evenly over cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes