RITZ® Parmesan Chicken
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 25 RITZ Crackers,
finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- Heat oven to 400 degress F.
- Mix mayo and lemon juice in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in separate medium bowl.
- Dip chicken in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumb mixture until evenly
coated on all sides.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (170 degrees F).
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Serve with a steamed vegetable and a mixed green salad.
Substitute: Prepare as directed, substituting 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
or KRAFT Ranch Dressing for the mayo and lemon juice.
Jazz It Up: Add 2 teaspoons dried basil to the cracker mixture.
Nutritional Information Calories 360 Total fat 21 g Saturated fat 5 g Cholesterol
80 mg Sodium 440 mg Carbohydrate 13 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 2 g Protein 29 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 15 %DV Iron
Recipe and photo credit:
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.