- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup coarsely crushed Ritz crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice and all seasonings.
- Dip chicken into mixture.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Arrange in buttered 9 x 13-inch baking dish, crumb side up.
- Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.