Roast Sticky Chicken Rotisserie-Style
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 onions, quartered
- 2 (4 pound) whole chickens
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, paprika, onion powder, thyme, white
pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- Remove and discard giblets from chicken.
- Rinse chicken cavity, and pat dry with paper towel.
- Rub each chicken inside and out with spice mixture.
- Place 1 onion into the cavity of each chicken.
- Place chickens in a resealable bag or double wrap with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Place chickens in a roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered for 5 hours, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees
F (85 degrees C).
- Let the chickens stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information: Amount Per Serving Calories: 586, Total Fat: 34.3g,
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes