Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- With a very sharp knife, cut pockets into the thickest part of the breast
- Stuff as many pieces of roasted red peppers as you can into pockets of chicken
one at a time.
- Pour bread crumbs into a large plastic bag.
- Place chicken breasts in the bag with the bread crumbs and shake until well
- In a large skillet, heat oil to a medium-high heat and place chicken in
- Cook for 5 minutes on one side then turn, cook for 10 minutes on the other
- While cooking the chicken, in an electric blender blend sour cream and a
few pieces of red peppers.
- Flip the chicken one more time and cook 5 more minutes, or until chicken
- Cut the chicken in half and arrange the pieces on a plate.
- Drizzle with sour cream mixture and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 2/11/2002 12:00 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes