Rolled Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Red pepper, to taste
- 6 chicken breast halves, de-boned
- Melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- Chicken broth (for basting)*
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Dip chicken breasts into melted butter or margarine.
- Cover each piece completely with cheese mixture, then with corn flakes.
- Roll chicken breasts and secure with wooden picks.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, basting with chicken broth.
* You may use canned chicken broth, dissolved chicken bouillon cubes, or boil
skin and bones from chicken breasts and make your own.