Rolled Chicken Breasts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Red pepper, to taste
- 6 chicken breast halves, de-boned
- Melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- Chicken broth (for basting)*
- Mix first 5 ingredients.
- Dip chicken breasts into melted butter or margarine.
- Cover each piece completely with cheese mixture, then with corn flakes.
- Roll chicken breasts and secure with wooden picks.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, basting with chicken broth.
* You may use canned chicken broth, dissolved chicken bouillon cubes, or boil
skin and bones from chicken breasts and make your own.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes