- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes, drained
- Mix everything except Doritos in a large saucepan. Heat over low heat until
- Crush Doritos and spread a layer on bottom of 8-inch pan.
- Pour heated chicken mixture over top, or layer with Doritos if you prefer.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes until bubbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Baked Chicken Recipes